Monday, July 6, 2009

How Samurai drove me into the arms of Papa John's

You know the saying: too much of a good thing? well, too much can be BAD!! in the last month I've eaten at Samurai THREE times! now before this all started, it'd been like over a year and a half that i'd been there. don't get me wrong, the first time was great! the second time was just ok and the third time I really could've cared less. and ironically the day i partook for the third time, unbeknownst to my dad, he suggested we go there for dinner. i did feel a little bad at my screaming over-reaction. but hindsight's 20/20, right? anyway, i DID have leftover's that last time (like i did every time i went so really, it's like i ate Samurai SIX times!!) but I was so repulsed of the idea of trying to choke down my hibachi fish that i sought comfort in a thin crust cheese pizza at my beloved Papa John's! oh man it was good!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha.... wanna come to Samurai for my Birthday lunch?????? :)~ I'm kidding.

    ReplyDelete