Friday, July 3, 2009

Sympathy Pain

I have NO idea why my left arm is SO sore! : ( It's like I lifted a bunch of weight but just with that arm. Very weird. So I'm blaming it on J-Si's 71 push up's on Friday. Hmmm, maybe he did them one armed. 

Oh and just an update...the house didn't get cleaned yesterday : ) I mean : ( It's so weird but I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. Outside of work, these Twilight books have consumed every moment of my time and now that I have all these moments back...I'm a little lost. Great, I've got vampire seperation anxiety! I need a Bellward fix! Or Edwalla : ) (I need my movie back, Traci!) Oh forget it, I'm going to Stephanie Meyer's website so I can thank her for how she ended it and to start on Twilight: From Edward's Perspective! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment